9.12.2008

A Few Things

Yesterday I saw a man walk down the alley and throw away a squirrel. I did not investigate whether it was alive.


Jack is very chatty at 6am. I am not.

Hurricanes are frightening. I could never live in a coastal area because of them.

There are a lot of spiders and spider webs all around our house. BIG spiders. And I don't like spiders, big or small.

Caper always knows when we are about to walk in front of the door where a pit bull lives. He growls and becomes uncontrollable.  It makes me want to not take him on walks. But then I feel too guilty. Guess I will have to find a new route.

Jack just woke up.


3 comments:

bladio said...

pit bulls scare me a lot. so do spiders! and tornadoes.

kww said...

Don't forget the tongs part.
Love you
K

momster said...

This must be a spidery year. We also have many giant webs with giant spiders all around the outside of our house. It is not a good sensation to walk into one. I imagine it looks humorous, though.