Resolution Question
So I am trying to come up with my New Years resolutions and just like everyone else, losing weight is on my list. I am stuck however with reconciling my huge love of sweets with the need to cut them out (or at least scale back). So my question is how do I satisfy my sweet-tooth yet cut back on eating cookies, ice cream, chocolate of any variety? Life is short and I take lots of pleasure out of eating delicious things so cutting them out entirely really is not feasible and certainly would not be sustainable. However I could probably not eat ice cream every night anymore and still survive.
1 comment:
They say that cutting them out entirely is not a good idea because you feel deprived and might go on a binge or something. Also like you say, what is life without sweets and fun things? Having something sweet on a day you've worked out sounds like a good idea to me.
Then again I am terrible at any self-control around sweets! I've been thinking about chocolate cake all day...
Post a Comment