11.09.2006

Fashion Sense

As two Omahan adolescents moved furniture into our house today, I couldn't help but shake my head in confusion as I noticed their outfits. Now if I was moving a crapload of stuff, I would not dress in anything special or nice. But here is what I would do. I would wear pants that did not put me in danger of tripping each time I took a step. I would choose to wear a belt with these pants and not rely on packing tape to keep them from exposing my butt. And I would tie my shoes. These things just seem to make sense and do not seem to require much thought.


Yikes. I think I might be starting to sound like my mother.

4 comments:

kww said...

do you have any pictures?
who were these adolescents?
I miss you. Sorry, these comments are getting lamer as I move to present. So fun to read your blog--I've missed it!
kww

Anonymous said...

Well, as they say, idiots have to figure these things out for themselves. What will it take? A good tripping over the shoelaces, and while trying to catch themselves, slipping on their too-long pants, causing a dramatic fall wherein their but crack and thong undewear is revealed even MORE than thought possible. Hopefully you will be able to document this in some way.

bladio said...

did you pay extra to have them come from omaha?

Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly very concerned about the liberal wearing of Thong underwear among our nation's moving professionals, omahan or not.

Watie