Interpretation Needed
My two dreams (summarized) from last night:
In a river on the back of a huge whale. I'm sitting on its head along with three other people when all of a sudden the whale decides to dive underwater.
Sitting in T.J. Maxx discussing the Bahamas and Katie Holmes with Tom Cruise, while Reba McEntire and Tim McGraw (I think) play a concert in the parking lot.
Any clue to their meanings?
1 comment:
Okay--
water=anxiety
river=flow, current
riding a whale=driven by something you can't control
head=intellectual
3 people (who were they? this would be a clue, people usually relate to parts of your personality--as they are neutral we will go with that)=distinct parts of your personality are present
sudden dive=big change
underwater=????
So, my interpretation of this dream is that you have anxiety about the current direction you are heading and spending a lot of time intellectualizing how the distinct parts of your personality will be driven by a big change.
I can't help with the star-studded dreams unless we do much more free-associating on their meanings in your life.
Ooh. I love to interpret dreams!
and I love you!
Kww
Post a Comment