All Dolled Up

Maebe Funke and George Michael
from Arrested Development (funny, funny show)
Happy Halloween everyone! I am quite excited because this will be the first year we actually get trick-or-treaters. Which means that we get to give out candy. And that means there is potential for left-over candy. And that means excitement because I stocked up and will not feel guilty to holding on to that second bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to the bitter end!
Other candy we will be giving out: Tootsie Rolls, Crunch bars and Starburst. All delicious in my opinion. All in all, Halloween is a brilliant holiday. Even for dentists. I mean they may recommend not eating such sugary goodness, but they must make a killing off of it.
3 comments:
those are awesome candy selections and you guys look really good! i love that show!!!!
I can't believe those costumes. For a second I thought maybe you met them? Awesome!
I don't recognize them--lame.
I didn't have a costume this year--lame.
Your candy sounds good. We gave out all chocolate all the time.
Post a Comment