Tired
We had a last minute visit from KWW and family this weekend. My heart was really starting to ache for those babies so it was good to get in some quality snuggling. Although, we are used to getting up a little more leisurely in the morning. Simon has more energy at 7am than I ever have all day and is very effective in making sure we are up. I'm always amazed at how much time there really is in the morning when you actually get up early.
Today was a little crazy, however. It turns out that an eight-week old puppy + a two-year old dog that acts like an eight-week old puppy + a five month old baby + a 4 1/2 year old boy + a case of pharyngitis + 8 people + everyone at my house = a crazy, noisy, hectic morning. Thankfully , I was saved by people bringing over treats and making a delicious fritatta. And it really was a good time, I'm just worn out now.
Still, now the house seems a little too quiet. Drew is watching our Bears on the couch with the two pups curled up next to him sleeping. I'm on my way over there now.
1 comment:
Sorry we missed out on the fun this weekend, but we were being the protective parents! We hope to see you very soon!
Post a Comment