Back to College
So I have resorted to my cheap ways of college life. Not for nostalgic reasons or for the sake of saving a few pennies on our electric bill, but for necessity. Instead of paying a dollar a load, I would often dry many of my clothing items on a folding dryer rack. It was the perfect way to dry all of my various t-shirts, bras, etc. It may have taken up most of the open floor space in our teeny dorm rooms, but it was definitely worth it.
And now after a week of dirty clothes, house guests and whatnot, I need to do laundry. Last night after realizing that the dryer had been "drying" for hours (thanks to it's Intellidry system), I discovered no heat was actually being produced and therefore my wet towels had just been tumbling around as though they were gymnasts who had just got out of a pool. ARGH. I checked out the various components that I could think of and even flipped the breaker in the basement, but to no avail. And so now all future laundry has come to a standstill and the drying rack is in use once again. And while it's nice to reminisce about junior year, I fear it may take my jeans two days to dry.
Anyone know how to clean the dryer exhaust pipe thingy?
1 comment:
Well, apparently Drew can. But it didn't help.
A+ Applicance Repair may have to be my hero.
Post a Comment