9.13.2007

Blank

And I had such a good month in August!

Argh. I've got nothing to say.

No stories, no anecdotes, no mishaps involving flooding or Caper.

It's a bummer because I think this mean that nothing is going on with me right now, which is basically how it feels.

Hopefully something fun will happen for me to blog about or I will get inspired to write an entry that is about something instead of this one that is about nothing.

Until then...

3 comments:

bladio said...

you could tell us a story from your childhood, or college. i'm just sayin. i'd love to read it!

kww said...

I second that suggestion--how about how you and Drew fell in love...got engaged? Decided to move to Chicago? Decided to mve to Omaha? Found Caper?
I mis syou all ready Mamie!

Anonymous said...

You know, there was once a very successful television show about, well...nothing.