Yowza!
My left ankle is now proof that burns suck! I got a rope burn on my ankle yesterday when Caper went frickin' crazy yesterday in the backyard (a friend said I could blame his behavior on the full moon...I wish). He wears a really long leash (30 some feet) when in the backyard in an effort to not attack anything that dares move along the front sidewalk. With the leash he is contained and not able to get around the side of the house and see the nasty people who dare pass his house.
Anyhow, the leash wrapped around my ankle and that hurt slightly. But now, it just burns. And I mean burns. I woke up multiple times in the night because of it. I'm amazed how the removal of the slightest layer of skin can hurt an exponential amount more than a gash from falling down.
***********
After the most recent flood in our basement, our boxes of CD's got a bit damaged. Nothing too horrible, but I had to throw the box away that was holding them. I then got inspired to finish putting all of our music onto iTunes. When we first became users of iPods and iTunes, Drew took charge of getting the music onto the computer. He basically put everything on that we were currently listening too. Turns out we still had a bunch of music that never got on. I'm pleased some of them are finally getting on (i.e. my Ani Difranco collection) and also reminded of why Drew may have omitted them the first time around (i.e. the Titanic Soundtrack ). In case anyone is curious about importing a bunch of music in a short time frame, it sucks. Very tedious. It also leads one to browse the internet for hours on end, while waiting for each CD to import.
4 comments:
My friend, it has been a month. And I know you have things to post.
Lady lady.
Come on, I know I am slow, but we NEED you out here.
K
Meredith?!? Where are you, faithful updater? I miss you!
Okay, time to update now...
love you.
Post a Comment