So my horrendously long absence from the blogging world may have resulted in no longer having visitors to my blog. However, in the hopes that one of you checks this every now and again (perhaps because you are eternally hopeful and think my rudeness of not posting was not due to rudeness at all but rather a terrible mishap that caused all my fingers to temporarily seize up for two plus months), I am posting again. Hopefully, I can jump back on the horse and get back to my previous fairly decent job of regular posts.
( To clarify, my fingers are fine, have been fine and, knock on wood, will remain fine for a very long time.)
The reason for my long absence was not because I suddenly had writer's block or lacked desire to communicate with you fine people. Rather it was because for the past three months or so there has been precisely one thing on my mind and I worried that despite the effort I might make to not mention that one thing on my blog or really anywhere, somehow I would let it slip or someone savvy would be able to figure it out by my sentence or grammatical structure. And now it is not that I didn't want to share this life-changing thing, I DID, but it needed to wait and cook for a while first.
But the time has come and I am so pleased, delighted, overjoyed and excited to tell you that Drew and I are having a baby!
There he or she is!!!
I am about 16 weeks along and due May 22nd. Drew and I had been trying to get pregnant for quite a while so needless to say we are absolutely thrilled about welcoming a new baby to our family this Spring.
7 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! i am so happy for you and drew! i can't wait to meet your baby! aw meredith this is really the best news.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited and happy for you both!
Maddie's b-day is May 25th. A very fine time of the year to have a baby. :-)
Glad you are back in the blog-o-sphere.
Hooooooraaaaay!!! We are very excited! Congratulations indeed!
Yippee!! Congratulations. Like I said - hold off just 5 days to our anniversary and we'll never forget baby weitz's birthday!
That is one beautiful baby! Hooray! Another Weitz in the world!
Oh Mamie--I am so happy for you too! What excitement, what news! I am THRILLED!
And if you want to have the baby earlier you could go for say May 6
:)
Post a Comment