12.14.2007

Busy Busy

So I just typed the title and am having a really hard time accepting the fact that "busy" is spelled correctly. It just looks so wrong. Anyone else ever have issues like this with words? The first time I recall feeling this way was with the word "tree". It was several years ago, but I recall being so unnerved by the spelling and pronunciation of the word. It's so bizarre how our brains work.


*****************

Anyways, so I've been bad about actually blogging again, but my excuse is that I have been very busy (!) with Christmas decorations, shopping, etc. We leave for Mpls next week and so I need to get all of the presents for non-Mpls family bought and shipped out as well as getting stuff for my family and Drew. Thankfully I'm almost done. But doing this on top of being sick with a cold and trying to avoid Drew's pink eye has not been fun.

Hopefully I'll be back with a fun post soon soon soon!


No comments: