A Quote to Close off 2007
And then my dear husband said to me:
"Can you let him [the dog] in? I gotta go check on the time machine."
MAJOR kudos if anyone actually knows what he was talking about.
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
And then my dear husband said to me:
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 3:34 PM
3 comments:
I feel sad that I don't know about the time machine, but I do know about a time machine project at the Bemis. This dude is locked up in his room with a clock that makes a day 36 hours instead of 24. All of his computer stuff wont let him see ahead etc. So he is going to emerge on January 19 but to him it will only be January 13 (or something like that). Check out his deal at: livenudemachines.com
He really wants some email...because he is quite bored (apparently).
Please, please explain. I'm so curious!
BTW, that Bemis thing sounds scary and cool at the same time!
ok, the sad thing is that it not even remotely close to the bizarro thing at the Bemis, rather some new function on our computer that allows you to go back to some random date in the past and see what was on your computer then...or something. I don't get, but Drew was very excited about it.
Post a Comment