3.28.2008

Baby Brain

So I don't really buy into the whole "pregnancy brain" thing. People say they are more forgetful, have a shorter attention span, etc., during pregnancy. I don't really think this is true and from what I have heard there are no scientific studies to back this up. I think it's just that we are so solely focused on the baby and its upcoming arrival, that we just don't bother to think about much else. It's like we just get lazy about everything else. Like this blog for example. It is very sad to see the infrequency of posts of late. However, all I can ever think of to post has to do with baby and I am not convinced everyone finds that quite as interesting as I do.

But yesterday we had our 32 week appointment and got a 3D ultrasound of the baby. He/she (I've had a lot of boys guesses recently) had her hand pressed up against its face the entire time, but you can still get a bit of an idea of what the babe looks like. Oh, and baby weighs 4 pounds 7 ounces already! Crazy. Can't wait for May.

2 comments:

momster said...

That is the most incredibly detailed ultrasound I have ever seen! Totally amazing and cute as can be!

bladio said...

holy cow! how wonderful!!