Baby Dreams
So I've been having some crazy baby-related dreams recently. Early on in the pregnancy I had several baby dreams but they tapered off for a couple months until this last week.
Two nights ago I dreamt that I had the baby (not sure of gender but baby had tons of dark hair) and that we decided to go to Disney World. We were getting the baby into the car seat when he/she became really fussy, so I told everyone to hold up and wait because I had to nurse the baby. So then all of a sudden the baby is on my lap, except for now it's my sister's dog and she is trying to squirm away from me.
Last night I dreamt I was at Target and frantically looking for Pamper's Swaddlers (I think that is what they are called). But the layout of the baby department had changed and instead of a huge aisle of diapers, they had cat food and cat litter on the shelves. I was totally confused going up and down all the aisles until I got distracted by maternity swimwear that was made of terry cloth.
I've never been one to do dream interpretation so perhaps someone else can explain these for me.
*********
In other baby news, I had a baby shower back in Mpls this weekend, which was fun. So much cute stuff out there for babies. We have started setting up the nursery, we are just waiting on the glider now. We even bought a stroller and car seat a few weeks ago. Crazy to think of how soon the baby will be here. I start my third trimester tomorrow. Yay!
1 comment:
I remember I had very vivid and sometimes disturbing baby dreams. I really wish I had written them down, though, because I can't remember a single one. I know they all had to do with me being irresponsible in some way! :-)
Post a Comment