Today's Thought
I can think of few things that bring me more calm than a walk outside in the freshly fallen snow. Despite the annoyance of shoveling, I love the quiet and peace that the snow brings.
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
I can think of few things that bring me more calm than a walk outside in the freshly fallen snow. Despite the annoyance of shoveling, I love the quiet and peace that the snow brings.
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 2:36 PM
2 comments:
You know what, this may sound odd, but I actually kind of like shoveling. Granted, when I'm doing it either I'm listening to my iPod, or - better yet - Ella is helping, but I don't really mind shoveling at all. Unless my back really hurts, that is.
I usually don't mind shoveling either, however, Drew has banned me from doing it so now I just feel guilty that our neighbors keep doing it for us.
Post a Comment