8.25.2008

Daily List

Here are the things I like to get done every day. If I'm successful, then it's been a good day.

1. Shower. I can't really wake up until I've had my shower. If this means a little crying from Jack while he waits for me, so be it.

2. Make the bed. It makes the room look so much better even if there is crap everywhere else.

3. Eat breakfast and lunch. I am hungrier now than I ever was during my pregnancy.

4. Take Jack and Caper on a walk. This way I feel like I am getting a teeny tiny amount of exercise at least. And I feel just a little bit less guilty about Caper and the lack of lovin' that he is getting these days.

Really that's about it. I don't ask for much. If Jack takes a nap or two that is even better. And if Drew is home before 6pm, my day is close to perfect.

1 comment:

kww said...

You go girl! YOu've got the super sweetest baby and a great puppy companion for walking and you are looking good doing it. :)
I miss you guys!!!