Survey Says?
I have the Christmas itch.
I want to start pulling out my decorations but fear it may be too early. What do you all think? When is it OK to start decorating, get the tree, etc.?
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
I have the Christmas itch.
I want to start pulling out my decorations but fear it may be too early. What do you all think? When is it OK to start decorating, get the tree, etc.?
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 1:57 PM
4 comments:
Any time after Thanksgiving is A-OK in my book!
I put up our tree last night! Go for it!
We spent today putting ours up.
Excellent. We got our tree on Sunday and spent last night decorating it!! So much fun. I love Christmas!
Post a Comment