Belated Christmas Cheer
Three Christmas celebrations later, I'm finally back at home with a cold. Which basically means that since Thanksgiving, I'm entering my fourth week of sickness. This one isn't too bad as long as I have the Advil and Kleenex box at the ready. Plus I have been able to enjoy my new Kashwere robe well into the afternoons without feeling guilty.
Anyhow, all three celebrations were nice and it was great to be able to spread out present giving and receiving over 1 1/2 weeks. Plus I got to see a bunch of you!
Here is some Christmas cuteness (and deliciousness) that I couldn't resist (yes, those are homemade chocolate croissants).


2 comments:
Thankk you so much for these sweet photos--i can't wait to see the rest of the Xmas photos--shutterfly perhaps? Ofoto in our future? Love love love to you !
kww
Somehow, the kids seem cuter when someone else has taken the photo and you find it. I mean, c'mon...just look at that cute baby face!!!
Watie
Post a Comment