Happiness For All!
Happy 2007 everyone!
I'm not a die-hard resolution maker...or keeper for that matter. However, when pressed on New Year's Eve, I did come up with a little list of things I want to improve on. Most of them are probably on everyone's list but some other fun ones are to be able to do the NYT's Wednesday crossword puzzle (I have recently become somewhat obsessed with crosswords and am determined to get better because I currently suck), to play the piano more and to get out of our meal rotation by making new recipes. I'll try to blog more too but I haven't been feeling it lately.
Cheers! Here's to 2007 being the best year yet!
2 comments:
Happy New Year meredoerr!
Yes! Happy new Year! SOrry the Bears couldn't pull out a win for you--I hope you drank through the pain as we did.
I miss you and love you and look forward to all the great stuff that is going to happen in 2007!
kww
Post a Comment