Lull
So I'm having a hard time lately with the whole blogging thing. My mind seems to be a blank and therefore I have had nothing to blog about. Despite my trip to Florida last weekend, the debacle of the elliptical delivery and the fabulous and not so fabulous outfits I saw while watching the Golden Globes, I find that every time I sit down to the computer to type, I'm boring myself, which leads me to conclude that my readers will be even further bored. So I apologize for my lack of posts. Clearly, I have not gotten off to a good start on the New Year's resolutions (although I have been doing my crosswords).
I will try to do better friends. Don't give up on me yet.
2 comments:
NOt a chance baby!
See you soon
K
i won't give up on you. also, your posts never bore me.
Post a Comment