Al Gore Liked My Shirt
Drew alerted me this morning to the fact that Al Gore was signing copies of his new book at the downtown Borders. I had some errands to run downtown anyways, so I decided to go down there and get his autograph. Three hours, one detailed tour through the philosophy and children's books sections and some incredibly sore feet later, I got three books signed and a compliment on my Vote For Change t-shirt.
There were lots of people talking him up about running for 2008. Petitioners were out along with t-shirt and button vendors. I don't think he has definitively said that he will not run, just that he currently has no plans. What do you think, will he?
1 comment:
There are rumors that he will run and ask Obama to be his VP. I would prefer that to Hilary by far! But that's just my opinion....
Post a Comment