6.14.2007

I'm It...

So I've been tagged to write three fantasies about myself. It turns out this is a tough question. I've been thinking about it and the wheels are currently churning on two different ideas, but I am going to let them mature a bit more before I set them in stone.

Meanwhile, I'm headed to Carleton for the weekend. Somehow five years have flown by and it's time for all our classmates to get together to celebrate and get drunk. It should be a grand old time. I'm just hoping there aren't too many probing questions asked of me, if you know what I mean.

While there I also will get to check in with my family. My dad has transferred into a weight bearing cast. He thinks this is a "do whatever you want now" cast and has started mowing the lawn and installing air conditioners while on crutches. Argh. Surely that can not be a good idea.

No comments: