Difficulties
I know I have no right to complain but it really is a shock to the system to go from laying on the beach one day in beautiful paradise to shoveling four inches of snow the next.
More on our trip soon.
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
I know I have no right to complain but it really is a shock to the system to go from laying on the beach one day in beautiful paradise to shoveling four inches of snow the next.
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 12:10 PM
1 comment:
Looking forward to hearing all about your trip on Sunday!
Post a Comment