7.31.2006

Caperlove

So since some of you have never seen our dear sweet Caper, I thought I would post some pictures of him. (Pretend you can't see how dusty our floor was.) So this was on the first day we had him. I think he was about 8 weeks. Also, his eyes aren't really that crazy blue color, but it would be cool if they were.


This next picture was taken at our house today. Oh how he has grown! He will be two in September and is very much still a puppy. He has tons of energy and a loud bark. We did the some basic training but I am thinking that he needs some more behavior focused training. He is totally great with us but has a variety of issues with other people he doesn't see frequently.


But oh how we do love him.




5 comments:

kww said...

oH MY GOOD LORD! THAT DOG IS INSANELY CUTE! I can't remember him so little! What a sweet sweet puppy.

Yep--gotsta love capey cape.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little poochie!
What breed is he?

the meredoerr said...

well they told us he was part lab, part terrier and part collie. I see the lab and terrier but am somewhat skeptical on the collie.
I am not very knowledgable on dogs so they could totally have been lying to us and I would never know.

Anonymous said...

Cool mix! Scooby is a Boston Terrier but sometimes we think he has some boxer mixed in there somewhere.

bladio said...

he is so cute!!!