4.16.2007

MPLS

Caper and I are taking off for the Land of Lakes tomorrow. We were only home in Minneapolis for two days at Christmas, so this trip will allow for a bit more relaxation and time to see friends and family. Drew is joining us on Friday and I am very grateful I won't have to do the drive home all by myself. The drive there will be long enough. Here's hoping for no traffic at the tolls.

Also, I just learned the state drink of MN is milk! How awesome is that?!? I love me some milk.

3 comments:

kww said...

Dang! You do love milk! What is taht state drink of NE or IL?

I wonder...

the meredoerr said...

So it turns out a bunch of states have milk as the "official beverage."

Nebraska lists two, milk and kool-aid. Apparently they want strong red-colored teeth.

Also, WV's offical drink anyone? anyone?

Moonshine.

No joke.

kww said...

funny. moonshine. ha ha.

Milk and kool aid?
Yikes that is weird.