Eyes On You
So we survived our training session with Caper. And we learned he now has the distinction of being "socially sensitive." Hmm, hmm, hmm. I'm not sure what to think of that yet.
What I really want to blog about is eyes. I find that it is rare and very noticeable when someone makes prolonged eye contact with you when having a conversation. Maybe that is because I tend to look around or not hold eye contact for long. (Yes, I know that says bad things about me...). I find there gets to be that super uncomfortable moment where I just can't hold it anymore and have to break my gaze.
So, tonight at our session, before Drew got there, our trainer was doing lots of talking and boy, could his eyes pierce you. I figure he uses eye contact constantly with dogs and so this has just naturally just switched over to something he maintains with his human clients. It was weird though. But it was hard to move my eyes from his because he had some seriously beautiful blue eyes. So then I started to worry that maybe I was the one making crazy eye contact just so I could see his pretty eyes, but Drew later confirmed to me that his eyes definitely were unusual, so now I feel a bit less like a freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment