I Scream, You Scream
As a lover of all things sweet, I feel it is my personal duty to pass along notice that this Sunday is National Ice Cream Day. I urge all of you to get out and enjoy some deliciousness, whether it be Peppermint Bon Bon or Mint Chocolate Chip, Cookies and Cream or Cake Batter Fudge, Zanzibar Chocolate or Old Fashioned Vanilla. I feel this is something we all must do as residents of this nation.
I plan to be celebrating this holiday at Sweet Occasions. However, Cold Stone Creamery, Sebastian Joe's or Dairy Queen would work just as well. I'd suggest the Birthday Cake Remix, Chocolate Oreo and Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards, respectively.
But please tell me what you would get!
5 comments:
I am writing to make a date with you for Sweet Occasions. Oh please, oh please let them have Espresso Oreo on Sunday!
Ice cream shakes work, yes? In that case, I'll be having one from the Sweet O. But if I also had to go to Dairy Queen, I could do that too (Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard!)
Um, either a chocolate blizzard with m and ms and snickers with hot fudge mixed in too,
OR
Birthday cake remix a LOVE it size (I would say gotta have it, but I just can't do it...like its often make me feel kinda sick.
OR
a baskin robbins chaocolate fudge with hot fudge
OR
a goodrich mint chip with hot fudge...
ooh I love the hot fudge!
Is there a national Hot fudge day?
Katie
Chocolate blizzard with heath bars, definitely!
hmmm. cold stone: sweet cream with peanut butter, brownies and heath bar, in a cup. baskin-robbins: 1 scoop pralines & cream + 1 scoop world class chocolate, in a cup. dairy queen: vanilla with butterscotch topping.
YUM
Post a Comment