8.08.2006

A Need to Vent

So someone explain this to me.

So we are in the new house and today we were supposed to have Comcast come and set up our phone, cable and internet. It had been four long days without these things and I was quite excited to be able to flop down on my couch and watch some crappy TV and be able to catch up the blog. So today I was hanging out all day waiting for them to come during their allotted slot of 1-5pm.

Now Drew flew to Virginia this afternoon for an insurance conference. When he landed, he called me to tell me that he was there and safe as well as to tell me that he had a voicemail from Comcast saying that they had been to the house at 1:20pm. Now I was there in the house ALL DAY. Caper was there. Caper goes nuts and starts barking if someone opens the front gate and that did not happen. There was even one point where I saw a Comcast truck go by and so I went to the front window to look out and no one was there. The doorbell never rang.

So I call Comcast and ask what the heck happened. They said that when they called the number they had (which was Drew's cell phone which was off because he was on a freakin' plane) no one answered and so they ASSUMED no one was home.

First of all, they are coming to the house to set up the frickin' phone service so clearly the number they were calling was not the number to the house.

Second, they came to the house but did not attempt to ring the doorbell even though they had an appointment set up so clearly someone should be home.

Third, they did not apologize or even seem to see the ridiculousness of their policy.

Finally, they don't have any openings until the 22nd of August.

RIDICULOUS.

I am paying them a whole bunch of money for these services and they don't even know how to ring a doorbell.

Now, I tried not to be too rude or upset on the phone to the lady from Comcast, because clearly she was not personally at fault but she had zero ability to emphathize. Her supervisor was "away from her desk" (is it wrong that I don't believe that) and is supposed to call me back. We'll see.

****************************************

Otherwise, the moving this past weekend went well. We are totally out of the condo. I'll let you now what happens but for now I am blogging from KWW's. Next week we are off to the Bahamas. So I may be a bit absent these next few weeks.

Blame Comcast.

5 comments:

bladio said...

that is horrible!! that's so frustrating.

Anonymous said...

Seriously....You should fly some people's heads. For real.

momster said...

Stupidity at its best.
And a lame lie about the supervisor to boot.

kww said...

you even gave up pilates for those bastages!

Umo said...

I would flip out.

I did flip out when I had something similar happen to me with DHL. The guy kept on coming to my house to deliver a package without the package. And then despite the fact that I spoke to the courier face-to-face he reported that I was "not home at time of delivery" twice.

I made sure to call his supervisor from my cell phone in front of him on his third attempt. It was awesome.