Painters, Masons and Movers
Oh my!
So things have been very busy for us. The painters started today and are well on their way of transferring our ivory-blah house into a very green and blue colored house. Our fun colors include saybrook sage, buxton blue and cocoa sand! Check it out and paint a room with Ben's help. It's a great procrastination tool.
The painters should be done by Friday, so this weekend we will be busy busy packing up the house in preparation for the movers, who come on Monday. So, hopefully this means we can actually sleep at our own house that night.
I also had a mason guy stop by this morning because during the inspection of the house the guy found a step crack in our brick foundation. The guy was kind of weird on the phone so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. He showed up and immediately seemed perturbed when I showed him the spot. It was WAY too small a job for him he said and then couldn't even recommend other people or avenues to explore in order to get the job done. So that was annoying but I quickly got over it when I say the paint going up on the wall.
So things are moving really quickly and are getting exciting. Can't wait to show you all pictures of the work!
3 comments:
I always thought it would be a fun job to name the paint colors!
I know. I'm weird.
Did you try John Santor? Mr. Jack of all Trades?
I am so excited ab out your house.
We painted our basement "stillwater" because that was the name of the town where we got engaged--it was a bad way to choose a color. (I know, you heard that all ready)
Naming colors would be REALLY hard in my opinion.
You are so right about that paint a room deal! I have been doing it for about 14 minutes, without even thinking about what I should be doing. And, I feel I have more things I need to try...ooh boy danger will robinson.
Post a Comment