5.22.2007

Fresh Air

It's always nice to get away from the crazy hectic city. I'm currently in Southern Pines, North Carolina. The surroundings are beautiful, pine trees absolutely freakin' everywhere. I'm here for golf camp with Kate and Drew's mom. Now I just started playing golf a year or two ago and am not very good, so when the offer to go to golf camp came up, I couldn't afford to miss the opportunity. Drew is a very good golfer and my goal is to one day at least not slow him down on the course.

So after golf lessons yesterday afternoon and this morning, my body is sore. I've had three grip changes and tons of other minor adjustments, but I think they are all for the better. Every so often, everything just clicks into place and I have a beautiful shot. I'm about to head out to the golf course, so we'll see if I can put any of it into practice.

The only downside of it all is that I am going to have some really funky tan lines for Umo's wedding this weekend.

1 comment:

kww said...

TEll me more...