5.04.2007

Puppy's Got a Brand New Pad

So, we are going away for the weekend. Drew is attending the Berkshire conference and I'm going to see my sweeeeet niece turn one. Let's hope she's over the puking and diarrhea by then!

While we are away Caper is being boarded at a new place. It is called Stay. I dropped him off there this morning and got a tour and it looks really nice. It is right on the river and for an extra fee they can take a "nature" walk or go swimming in their very own dog pool. I am excited for him and was pleased to see how nice everyone is.

Plus they have web cams!!! So now I can be a neurotic doggy mom and check in on him. Go here and click on the Day Care East camera and you can check out Caper romping around with his new friends. So far he seems to be staying pretty close to the trainer in the room, he was quite nervous when I left. He has six hours of play time this afternoon though, so I hope he warms up and then gets worn out!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks awesome! You'll have to give me more details, maybe Apollo can check it out!

Umo said...

Wow. Do they do humans?? If so, sign me up for a teeth cleaning and a nature romp. That looks amazing -- Caper will have a ball!