8.20.2007

It's Cool. We're With the Band.

So it was a long busy weekend with lots of guests and many outings and things going on. So I'm tired. My brain is not functioning very well, despite the almost nine hours of sleep last night. So a brief run down of the last week:

1) Drew finished with the interns. Yay! We celebrated the end by seeing a funny show at the etc stage of Second City.

2) For one brief night we were literally "with the band." And that was awesome. First time on a tour bus as well. Not sure I would last long with such small beds and six other guys always around. Nonetheless, it was fantastic to see Jon and how much of a success his band is.

3) Ate waaaaay too much food at Buca's at a birthday celebration for Roger. But yummy yummy. Actually the buttery green beans were my favorite. That's healthy, right??

4) Saw Superbad. It was good and it was funny but I can only handle so many penis jokes in a 90 minute period. Overall, Knocked Up was much better.

Despite all the busyness I still managed to finish the Sunday New York Times actually on Sunday. If nothing else, I did accomplish that.

2 comments:

kww said...

There were green beans at the Buca dinner?

You finished the SUNDAY NYT puzzle?! DAMN girl--you got it going on...

the meredoerr said...

Oh no no no. I did not even attempt to do the puzzle. I can barely finish Tuesdays puzzle. But I did read all the paper that I intended to. Most importantly the Sunday Styles section. You know, for all the current news and whatnot...