Life Lists
So I was reading this in the NYT today. You know, a list of things that you want to accomplish before you die or reach a certain age? I don't have one but it seems like it could be a good idea if only because it may clarify what my true goals in life are. However, knowing that it is all the rage to make one makes it less appealing. But I've never been one to buck social trends so who knows, perhaps I will compile one.
Do any of you readers have life lists?
2 comments:
A life list? OMG. Right now I'm just striving for a day list. Then I may work my way up to a week list.
Whew.
Yeah man, me too. Life list seems rough. Although I have in times past compiled a travel list, but it got so long that I decided just to get an atlas. What I really need is a globe. Yeah. A globe. Then I would never forget that I want to go back to Norway because it would be staring me in the face whenever I looked down at the globe.
Sweet.
Life list--I would Love to see your life list. Maybe we could work on them in Santa Fe.
Post a Comment