Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
4 comments:
Reading this post has made me the third most emotional I've ever been.
I'm a classy guy.
Tremendous.
on a side note - Best quote from the goofy commentators last night:
"[The ref] must have seen something that caused him to take it out of his pants."
wAH?!
wEIRD.
We watched that game--what a blow out. Go SAINTS! They could be for real. FOR serious!
Iwould try to write something witty, but I keep getting so worked up by even the thought of the game that my fingers go off is a spastic fury.
Go saints. For real
Watie
Post a Comment