9.15.2006

Who'd you do?

So I think this question has been lingering in my subconscious ever since the Bahamas trip when we were talking about our celebrity crushes. At the time, I said Brad Pitt, because despite whatever negative feelings I have toward his recent relationship change-ups, he is damn hot. However, I think if we were to hang out, we wouldn't really get along. Not that we'd hate each other, just that we'd have nothing in common.

And so this brings me to Zach Braff. Not handsome in the traditional sense perhaps, but cute nevertheless. And quirky too. He has proven himself to be funny (check out Scrubs, Garden State), has good taste in music (Garden State and Last Kiss soundtracks), isn't afraid to talk with the little people (check out his blog) and is able to stay away from tabloid scandals. I guess he just seems like a real person to me, someone I could set down and chat with over a beer or coffee and not feel completely awkward.

And so my answer to the above question is officially changed.

You may think Drew would be upset by this, but I am pretty sure he'd dig talkin' it up with Zach.

Anyhow, tonight I am going to go see The Last Kiss. The trailers looks great and it has received good reviews. I'm pumped.

Review will be forthcoming.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. That seems reasonable. Although, being able to sit and have a beer with someone is quite different from someone to have a passionate fling with, no?

Anonymous said...

but wait it didn't work a second time?

the meredoerr said...

oh it's definitely different but I would want to have a fling with someone I would feel comfortable enough to just sit down with and hang out. not with any old guy just because he's hot. if that makes sense.

Anonymous said...

Jonnynono's favorite tv show is Scrubs and we love the garden State soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

How was the movie??

Anonymous said...

I liked it.