9.20.2006

Found Him

So we could only remember his smile the other day. But I looked him up today. Jesse L. Martin not only is cute but he also played Tom Collins in RENT. I recently say the movie version and my high school obsession with RENT came rushing back to me. Love the movie, love the characters, love the music.

3 comments:

Umo said...

I too was obsessed with Rent in high school and saw it several times (thanks to half price tickets). To this day I can still recite the entire play from start to finish.

I love me some Jesse L. Martin.

kww said...

OMG! I LOVE HIM! HE IS OUTRAGEOUSLY HOT!
YES, HOT! His smile melts me...it is true.

And, I love RENT.
and you guys.

bladio said...

i used to watch ally mcbeal, and he was on that. i like him a lot, and yes, he's pretty darn good lookin.