Goodbye and Good Luck!
I hope for constant updates on the Omaha happenings and of course pictures of the kiddos.
Love you guys!
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 12:15 PM
2 comments:
Those are two of the cutest kids I have ever seen in my life. And I work in a profession where I see many cute kids every day. Bless the internet and our improved communications that let us stay in touch with our loved ones when they are far, far away.
I miss you and love you! You are the best, and I promise to do my best at constant updates!!!
Love love love!
kww
Post a Comment