Summer lovin'
So I think summer must be over. The sky is gray and dreary and the rain is constant. I got 10 hours of sleep last night yet I am still weary. Perhaps the weather is just expressing how we all feel five years later.
It was supposed to be the title of our radio show back when my husband was just a friend. We rambled about our inconsequential lives every Friday morning before the sun had even risen. Seven years later I am still rambling and figure I'll give recording it another shot.
So I think summer must be over. The sky is gray and dreary and the rain is constant. I got 10 hours of sleep last night yet I am still weary. Perhaps the weather is just expressing how we all feel five years later.
Courtesy of the meredoerr at 1:22 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment