Step One - We can have lots of fun
So I was perusing a website today and I say a link on the sidebar about the New Kids on the Block. The link led me here. If you were at all a child of the late 80's/early 90's or just interested in seeing some amusing choreography, you must go here. My favorite part is where two of them are doing the the sprinkler (which Drew will occasionally do just to horrify me) or perhaps at the end where Donnie is hanging out chewing on an apple.
Ah, yes, today is a good day.
4 comments:
So when I was in grade school my friends were absolutely obsessed with NKOTB. I was stoutly against them because I had two older brothers who would pummel me with their fists (okay, not really, but they would make fun of me) if I showed any interest in them.
Anyway, fast forward to high school when one of my friends accused me of owning NKOTB shoelaces and proceeded to tell everyone. I'm still bitter about it. Still...that video is pretty freaking great.
I especially like the footage of Danny working out. How hunky!
I don't know abuot NKOTB and had to ask watie what the CW was.
I am lame.
kww
I'm actually a little uncomfortable with the mention of my name in the entire context of this conversation.
I am not an NKOTB scholar, though I am sure they exist and...I ahve nothing against them..they're fine, I'm sure.
Watie
Post a Comment